Now, you can indulge your taste buds without adding on the pounds!
Cacao Crisps Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Cashews, Sesame Seeds, Goji Berries, Raisins, Raw Honey, Sea Salt, some Love & lots of Laughter!
WHY Raw Cacao Crisps are better than conventional snacks:
♥ Lovingly made with the finest natural ingredients from Mother Earth, these crisps are prepared at below 47°C where enzymes, vitamins and minerals are kept intact.
♥ All Seeds/Nuts are sprouted & dried with the appropriate amounts of time so that Amino Acids are ready for assimilation, giving you the maximum nutrient density.
♥ Sprouted seeds & nuts have enzymes to break down & assimilate fats, keeping you in good shape!
Why sprouting is important? Un-sprouted seeds & nuts contain enzyme inhibitors (MAO) that interfere with digestion. Roasted or cooked seeds/nuts are actually harmful for health, and even makes us gain weight! With sprouting, the seed/nut is pre-digested, essential fats are ready for assimilation, and all the nutrients & minerals available to our body.
♥ Increasing energy before a workout
♥ Enhancing skin radiance & elasticity
♥ As an excellent, healthful Tea-Break snack
♥ Essential Fatty Acids for optimal organ wellness
1) Raw Cacao Nibs: Nutrients-dense with an extraordinary amounts of antioxidants, flavonoids, zinc and magnesium to make our skin radiant & young with precious benefits for the brain and heart. Reverses & retards aging, revives metabolism, regulates hormone balance, enhances moods & helps in natural weight loss!
2) Sprouted & Dried Pumpkin Seeds: Helps prevent prostate & ovarian cancer, contains tryptophan to relieve insomnia, gives us strong nails and thick youthful hair with generous supplies of zinc, magnesium, manganese & copper.
3) Sprouted & Dried Sunflower Seeds: Truly alive & brimming with high quality amino acids, Sunflower Seeds give us fair skin due to its high Vitamin E content. Also helps prevent cardiovascular problems, asthma symptoms, inflammation & arthritis.
4) Sprouted & Dried Almonds: Contains Calcium, Phosphorus & beauty minerals to give us even skin tone, relieves constipation, helps lower bad cholesterol and keeps our heart in good condition.
5) Sprouted & Dried Cashews: Give us strong teeth, gums, hair & bones. Helps lower heart diseases, and contains copper to make our skin strong & beautiful.
6) Sesame Seeds: Generous supplier of calcium for strong bones, tryptophan to relief insomnia & fiber to cleanse the intestines.
7) Goji Berries: A Powerful antioxidant-rich berry with 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals and an excellent source of soluble fibre. They have more beta carotene than carrots, more iron than spinach and more than 400 times Vitamin C than that of oranges! Eating Goji Berries frequently makes our skin elastic & youthful, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, protect against diseases like cancer and it’s a powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial food.
(C) Light Love Laughter Pte Ltd